eLearning Content Creation
Plug-in Module Content for Your LMS
eLearning content creation can be tailored to best suit your course structure, learning module outcomes, training objectives and target audience.
This can be individual components of a course, instructional presentations, dynamic long or short form clips.
What to Expect
Whether capturing ‘Talking Head Videos’, filming ‘Acted Scenes’ or preparing ‘Explainer Animations’ for your LMS, the REDfusion team will create the perfect eLearning content.
Our approach to content creation takes various forms; from sitting in a studio reading scripts on a teleprompter to working closely with actors, as they play out a scene, or even reviewing animations in our edit suite.
We will support you from initial script collaboration to final production of all the video content ready for incorporating into your LMS platform.
What is Provided
• Starting from 4 hours of filming in our studio (theLAB)
• Multiple module video content in varying lengths
• 10x 1-2 minute video clip edits included
• Public facing promotional or teaser videos
• 4k UHD resolution video by default
• Teleprompter pre-loaded with prepared scripts
• Professional colour-grading
• Audio mixing and mastering
• Royalty-free theme music for intros & outros
• Professional lighting and video equipment
• Experienced creative director and cinematographer
• Optional branded motion graphics pack
• Passionate crew!
Optional Company Logo & Branding Animations
Our regular clients enjoy these elements being used across all their videos, creating consistency and reinforcing their brand. This is typically a one-time service for onboarding clients to create a pool of assets for us to lean on. This ensures that your media looks professional and polished.
We pride ourselves in creating energetically animated company logos for our clients, with a range of accompanying graphical elements. We do this by drawing inspiration from our clients’ stunning branding and carefully following brand guidelines, with a few drops of magic added along the way.
Following current graphic design trends, we keep animations minimalistic, carefully calculating layouts to support your videos.